What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing is a form of energetic medicine which uses prana to balance the body's own energy processes to promote self-healing and centeredness. Find out more about pranic healing here. Lorna studies under Master Stephen Co who is a senior disciple and personal student of Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, the founder of Pranic Healing. She has attended Level I, II, III, Crystal Healing and Arhatic Yoga under his direction. Click here to learn about the evidence-based medical research with pranic healing conducted by MD's, DO's and healers all around the world.
WHAT PRANIC HEALING IS:
- A form of energetic healing with evidence-based research of it's safety and efficacy
- Complimentary care for healing and support
- Remote energetic cleansing of aura and chakras (no touching involved and can be done remotely)
- Safe and efficacious for all disease, pain and mental processes- only positive energy is supported and energized
WHAT PRANIC HEALING IS NOT:
- Voodoo medicine with unfounded claims or promises
- A promise of cure for disease and ailments
- Manual touch for pain or disease regression
- Negative energetic attention or augmentation
What a Pranic Healing Session Looks Like:
Your first session is designed to explain the pranic healing process, discuss the complimentary nature of pranic healing in your natural healing process, and discuss the protocols to be explored in your unique situation. Each disease, pain or psychological duress has a proven and studied protocol published by Master Choa Kok Sui which your healer will follow to help achieve your desired results.
Each session is conducted in-person, virtual or remotely to leave room for the flexibility you need in your life. One of the many beauties of pranic healing is that it leaves room for sessions to be completed without your direct participation at the time of healing. Since no manual manipulation is performed during a session, you can schedule a session based on your healer's availability and trust that you will have a healing performed on your behalf with a detailed report on what was performed and any additional notes to be shared. Further understanding of this concept will be discussed in your initial session.
Follow-up sessions will be recommended based on the protocols published by Maser Choa Kok Sui. Please contact Lorna for a consultation to begin or continue your journey to your healthiest self! *lovelighthealth*